Friday, April 3, 2009

Tobiany and Josh

I love the season I call Spring Break. This is the time after the Valentine's Day weddings and before the end of the semester in April. It's the planning time when I get everything ready for the BIG wedding season. So, even though it seems that I took the month of March off, I was actually working pretty hard. We bought and built a new backdrop of black wrought iron and we are excited to debut that in May.

This week I got a phone call from Tobiany to do a last minute backdrop for her wedding. She requested our most popular pillar backdrop along with a black drape behind to cover an unsightly wall. I felt fortunate that I was able to do it for her.

Tobiany and Josh had chosen a dark burgundy wine as their color, accented with bright spring flowers. We added a couple of extra curtains to this backdrop to fill it out a little more. I decided that I liked that look a lot better.



No comments: