Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kimber and Nate

Today I was able to do a really fun wedding. Kimber and Nate got married on a very stormy Saturday but her night brightened up when she walked into the church where her reception was being held.

Kimber's colors were dark purple and lime green; very Spring-y. They had their reception at an older church with a unique set-up. Their receiving line was in the lobby and it led into the cultural hall which had tables, food, and cake. We put up the Jen backdrop with a dark purple valence in the lobby and topped the whole thing off with a light "tent" and paper lantern chandelier.

The tables in the cultural hall had purple satin overlays and green table runners. We finished it off with a classic ceiling with paper lanterns lit with green and white lights. The room was enchanting. I sometimes get very jealous of the decorations of my clients. It always makes me wish I could redo my own reception. ;)

THE LOBBY:


THE LOBBY ENTRANCE:


THE CULTURAL HALL:


THE CEILING:

No comments: