Monday, February 2, 2009

Fountains of Cheesiness

I did a wedding on Saturday that was a little bit different than I have done before so I thought I would share it with you. As you know, in addition to my regular decorating, I also do Chocolate Fountains. I had a client whose dream was to have a cheese fountain at his wedding. He didn't care about anything except the cheese. His fiance was a little skeptical, but after consulting me, she got really excited. I gave her some ideas of the food that could be served with the cheese and she signed a contract right then and there. I was a little nervous, having never put anything other than chocolate in my fountains, but I knew it could be done.

While the cheese obviously didn't run as quickly as chocolate does, it was still pretty cool to see. Men literally started drolling when they saw it. People were taking pictures and wishing they had one for their Super Bowl parties. All in all, it was a good experience. It should be interesting to see if this idea catches on.

No comments: