Monday, February 16, 2009

The February Bridal Fair

What an exciting month! February 7, 2009 was the Provo High Bridal Fair. I had so much fun decorating the booth in this year's "IT" colors of Bright Pear Green and Dark Robin's Egg Blue. I hung up this year's best accessory, paper lanterns, and it looked great.

I always have a lot of fun when I get to work out all of my creative energy on something that is so very me. :)

Something else that is really fabulous this year are the fishbowls. I decorated the inside with bear grass and my famous water beads completed the look, topped with green Gerbera Daisies. My other awesome centerpiece was a 2 ft tall square vase with floating beads and ribbon, topped by flowers and a little bit of whimsy. This was my favorite!

Below I have posted some pictures of my booth.







No comments: