Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sydne & Michael

I finally had the opportunity to decorate the Provo Library Ballroom! I have been dying to decorate it for ages and on Aug 8, I finally got my chance. I was delighted to decorate for Sydne and Michael's wedding. Their colors were pink, black, and white in a very classy combination. We used the best of everything!

I met Sydne while I was doing Kimber and Nate's wedding back in April. She was delivering the cake right before the reception when I was finishing everything up. I was sort of going crazy, but she apparently liked what she saw so she called the next week.

We set up the Jen Backdrop again, this time with a pink drape. It was situated right in front of the windows to take advantage of the lovely afternoon light. The natural lighting really complemented the white curtains.



We also provided our full chair covers with black satin sashes, tied into perfect bows.





The tables matched perfectly with white floor-length tablecloths, black satin overlays, and small pink squares. They were topped with lovely centerpieces which I cannot take credit for, although I wish I could. :)




This was the grand staircase:


Sydne was one of the best clients I have ever worked with. She was very clear with her expectations and was always right on top of the ball on every aspect of the wedding and because she has such a delightful personality it was a pleasure to do anything I could to make her wedding exactly what she wanted.

No comments: